Monday 26 September 2011

Olympic Stamp Designs




Above you are able to see three of my stamp designs for the Olympic advertising project.  As you can see two of my designs are in the same style, one showing a player volleying a ball and another of a player chesting a ball.  The other design I have created is very simple where it just simply shows a player kicking a ball.  On my designs I have included my own design of the 2012 Olympic logo.  On the two designs where I have created them in the same style I have duplicated the image five times and made each and every one the colours of the Olympic rings.  On my design for the 2012 logo I have also used the five colours of the Olympic rings and used them in my design.  Overall I am very happy with all three of my designs but feel there could be a few changes to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment